We reserve the right to amend, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of this policy at any time by posting a revised version on the AlphaPro website or a similar website that replaces this website, so please review it frequently. The revised version will become effective upon such changes being posted to the website. The User’s continued use of the website following the posting of amendments or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by this policy, including such amendments and updates.
How We Collect Information about you
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Information Collection Technology
We may collect and store non-personally identifying information through technologies such as cookies, log files, web beacons and other technologies to help determine user viewing preferences for marketing and other purposes.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s browser that tracks non-personal information about the user. When using the website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies which enable us to improve the quality of our service, to customise your experience, and for other purposes. Cookies allow us to automatically collect information about your browser or device activity on the website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, or the other actions you conduct while using the website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to access the website, but you may not be able to use all of the interactive features we offer. Additional information on cookies can be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm.
We may use standard Internet technology such as web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and other similar technologies, to gather aggregate information about your browser or device activity on the website. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We use such web beacons to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and the quality of the website, and for other purposes.
Communications from the Site
Unless you have opted out of these features where available, we may use your information in a variety of ways to communicate with you, such as through email, newsletters, RSS feeds, service announcements, or for customer service.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary mission in collecting personal information is to provide you with an efficient and customised experience. To that end, we use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- customise, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Of course, maintaining your trust is our top concern, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this policy or as required by law.
- All information that you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
How we protect and store information about you
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your information on our computers in South Africa and at various customer, supplier and operations support centres around the world such as Germany, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
Links to other websites
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Except when noted on the website, you may download material for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided you:
- Keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- Understand that we aren’t transferring ownership of the materials directly or by implication, nor are we granting any license or right to our trademarks, trade names, or copyrights of any party.
- Using any of our materials for a commercial purpose-without our express written consent-violates our copyright and other proprietary rights.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
Suit 204, 2nd Floor, Al-Rehman Plaza, Ghauri Town, Phase 5, Islamabad-Pakistan